Friday, October 22, 2010

The Shoot!






Friday with Love, a day with me and my photographer, Mr. Haris Airul, found a authentic secret Autumn pathway just somewhere near my place where we got a beautiful pictures out it. An abandoned place full of lizards, a very quiet place (people can even do bad things here), it's a very hidden location to do a shoot, behind a big field (whereby kids always go there to play their kites every evening) & definitely a cool place to have a picnic too!
Oh! Not to mention the hot weather here in Malaysia, all of us give our best effort to keep up with the heat! Pfffft!
Thanks to my dearest lil' sister Aliznur who came all the way from Subang Jaya (plus traffic from 7am till 10am) and Sri (a friend of mine) who I met her only once back in 2009, who is really helpful to be part of the 4th series of Rawkabilly collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment